For your child to be successful in their education, the home and school need to work together. Should a problem arise or you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the school. To maintain respectful and positive relationships between all parties, clear communication is essential. You can contact the school through the student’s diary, an email directly to class teacher or the Principal or a phone call to the school office.
Parents and families are encouraged to be involved in the educational journey with their children. They can do this by:
- helping and encouraging with homework
- maintaining clear communication between home and school
- reading the weekly newsletter (The GEN)
- responding to messages sent from school
- viewing and signing student diaries
- attending school events, meetings and interviews